The high-quality traditional dye and pigment inkjet printing of the PB500 Gen 2, allows you to print passports that closely match outputs from the Datacard® PB6500™ Passport Issuance System.
High capacity ink cartridges
Provides value with overall savings and efficiencies with reduced supply change frequency for maximized uptime compared to traditional ink cartridge.
Individual ink cartridges
Cost savings and ink conservation. Each color is contained in single ink cartridges allowing all the ink for each cartridge to be fully consumed with continuous quality printing before ink cartridge changing is necessary.
- Traditional Dye inks:
- o 28 ml color cartridges in: Yellow, Magenta and Cyan with 66 ml Black pigment ink
- Pigment based inks:
- o 28ml color cartridges in: Yellow, Magenta and Cyan with 66 ml Black pigment ink
Smart Card and Camera technology
Options include a smart card reader/writer that uses Datacard firmware and a camera for use in print registration.
Solid industrial design and compact footprint
The printer includes a convenient single front-loading tray for both input and output and is engineered for exceptional reliability. This design contributes to low total cost of ownership.
Choose from four flexible configurations:
- PB500 Gen 2 printer only
- PB500 Gen 2 printer with RFID encoding
- PB500 Gen 2 printer with print registration camera
- PB500 Gen 2 printer with RFID encoding and print registration camera