How to create a TXT record on Afraid.org FreeDNS for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- You need an active account with Afraid.org FreeDNS
- Your DNS zone has already setup and working properly
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add a TXT record into the active DNS zone on Afraid.org FreeDNS
1. Login to your account using your designated credential issued by Afraid.org FreeDNS
2. You will be directed to the dashboard.
3. On the dashboard area, click on Domains link to go to your domain section. Click on manage link to open your zone information.
4. Your zone record should be showing on the screen now.
Click on Add link to add a New Record. Scroll down the type field to select the option for TXT (Text). Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Subdomain :||You must type:|
|Destination :||Your designated email address which function properly.|
Example: [email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as Automatic|
Click Add record button to save your configuration. Your new TXT record will be saved and added to your record.
At this point the process to add a TXT record for Entrust has been completed.