In less than six weeks, our digital identity evangelists will descend on the Moscone Center in San Francisco for one of the world’s largest security events: RSA Conference 2018.
We’re looking forward to sharing new demonstrations and presentations that show how we connect people, systems, and things though secure identity. Whether you’re a long time customer or partner — or a new business leader who we haven’t yet had a chance to meet — contact us, find us, and join us at RSA.
Here are the ways to engage with us at RSA, April 16-20:
1. Register on us. Use the code X8SENTRU for a free exhibit hall pass.
2. Schedule a meeting or a demonstration with one of our experts in authentication, PKI, SSL, and IoT. Contact us to schedule a meeting in our private meeting room onsite or at the booth.
3. Visit us at Booth #4209 in the North Expo Hall. We want to learn about your unique needs for securing your enterprise or operation.
4. Party with us at Fang — 660 Howard Street — steps from the Moscone Center. Come network at the Entrust Datacard Zero Friction party on Tuesday, April 17th from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
6. Engage with us at a conference speaking presentation. Here’s the what, when and where:
Wanted: Better Cybersecurity Job Descriptions. Apply Within.
Tuesday, April 17 from 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm, Marriott Marquis
Peer2Peer session, facilitated by Sandy Carielli, Director of Security Technologies
Seven Tips for Mentoring Security Newbies
Tuesday, April 17, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Live-streamed on RSA TV, presented by Sandy Carielli
Trust Me! A Tour of How Technology Can Enhance Your Trust Decisions
Wednesday, April 18, 10:30 am – 11:00 am, North Expo Briefing Center
RSAC Briefing, presented by Sandy Carielli
Challenges and Solutions to Secure the DevSecOps Toolchain
Wednesday, April 18, 10:30 am- 11:15 am, Marriott Marquis
Peer2Peer session, facilitated by Matt Hur, Director of Product Management, PKI
Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
Thursday, April 19, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Birds of a Feather lunch table, hosted by Sandy Carielli