We are winding down CARTES Paris 2013. Another very successful day here at the show. One of the main highlights today was our workshop "The Science Behind the Credential: Real World Lessons from Secure ID Experts," that was hosted by Josh Jabs, vice president of government marketing for Datacard Group. The panel discussion brought diverse perspectives on the security, effeciency and quality in citizen identity programs, and featured industry experts from all over the globe, including:
- Benjamin Drisch, senior security consultant for CryptoVision
- Neil Rudeforth, technology and innovation manager for 3M
- Stefan Barbu, head of eGovernment for NXP
- Nick Nugent, senior product manager secure supplies and technologies for Datacard Group
- Gnan Gowda, director of software product management for Datacard Group
Thanks to all who were able to attend the workshop, as well as visit our stand at CARTES this year. We value our customers and partners and seeing everyone at the show has been a pleasure.
We will see you all again at CARTES 2014!